Monday, July 20, 2009

July 20th, 2009 (R.I.P. Frankie McCourt)

Here I am, just bumming at work like always. Anyway. Same old same as far as work goes, save for a fifty cent raise and an application in for a job that I'll never get on account of the lack of the skills. But, there it is...

The band's been playing a decent amount of shows lately. I'm pretty psyched about that. We have three coming up in the next nine days, so here's hoping for a decent turnout and a lot of fun.

I wasn't going to write anything at all today, but I wanted to mention the death of Frank McCourt. I was quite the fan of his. So, mainly I just wanted to say thank you for all the laughs and the perspective. I'll never forget them. So, my heart goes out to those who miss him as I do.

That is all. Take care.




No comments: